Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crazy Postal Worker

This holiday season, I have been going to a little post office in North Salt Lake for all my stamps and such. There is a little old man that tells the craziest stories every time I have been in there. The first time I went in there I was buying some postcard stamps that have fruit on them (like mangos, and starfruit). The little old man started talking about some fruit that is Japanese and is like an apple/plum hybrid thing. I don't know but it was funny. He was totally trying to sell me on how delicious it was (which i don't doubt the fruit would be, but it was pretty funny on how he was talking about it. ) Anyways, today I went in to mail a package. There was a line of about 5 people and this guy isn't the fastest worker. (he seems to have all the time in the world) I was about 3rd in line. He starts telling the lady at the front about how women are very perceptive about the situation and loading the dishwasher at his house. Once he started talking about loading his dishwasher, the old lady behind me in line let out an audible groan. I found the whole situation funny. I bet she has heard a few "Asian fruit stories"! :)

No comments: