Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas this year was a little less hectic.  Christmas Eve starts off with dinner at Yia Yia's and Papou.  As always, it was delicious and fun.  Great to see everyone. For Christmas morning, we opened presents at Jim and Angie's.  Travis got from Santa a portable drawing desk. I got a lovely new set of knives.  After presents, we went back to Yia Yias and had breakfast.  She makes the best sticky buns for breakfast.  They are my all time favorites.  After breakfast, Trav, Kimi and I loaded into the car again and headed up to my parents house.  My mother had made a delicious ham and turkey for our Christmas dinner.  My Aunt Mari and David came over along with my sister Megan and her family.  It was nice to just relax the rest of the afternoon.  After it is all said and done, it feels like you need a vacation from your holiday.  Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts.  :) It was a really fun time to see and visit with everyone.  

No comments: