Saturday, December 20, 2008

Annual Christmas Cookie Day!

Cookie Day!!!
Travis making his meltaways
He even does the frosting. :) 


This is about Half of the  sugar cookies I made. 
Every year, I make a butt load of cookies for all my local friends and family. I make the sugar cookies and I am teaching Travis to make meltaways. I went through 3 pounds of butter, 2 and a half bags of  powdered sugar,  and 5 pounds of flour to make 2 batches of sugar cookies, 4 batches of meltaways and 4 batches of frosting for them all. I totally love to do it, but it gets harder to do every year because it seems like it is a bigger deal.   It makes me feel like Christmas is really here!  

2 comments:

Janalyn and Rob said...

Whoa, that is a TON of cookies! Looks like fun...I wish I could get Rob into cookie baking. :)

Digger said...

You gotta send some of those my way yo!