Sunday, December 7, 2008

Breakfast Weekend!

This weekend, we ended up going to breakfast with our parents.  On Saturday, Jim and Angie came and we went to The Original Pancake House in SLC.  It was really good.  They had awesome homefries.  (Sorry, I didn't bring my camera for that one.)  After breakfast, we went to the Gateway, which was nice because we ended up getting one of those dvds with a fake fire on it.  It is the most ghetto fabulous thing ever, but hey, we do what we can until we can get a real fireplace. :)  Then on Sunday, my parents came down and we went to this quaint little restaurant, Blue Plate Diner. It was pretty delicious. It was a lot like the restaurant that I worked in in Ogden, Snappy Service. If I would have taken the opportunity and run that diner, it would have been a lot like this place.  My dad kept commenting on the fact that everyone was pierced and had tattoos, but were a very happy crew.  He was doing some serious people watching while we were eating.  We ended up again at the Gateway.  I love Christmas shopping and it was fun. There weren't a lot of people there at all, which was a little odd. 
Thanks guys it was a great weekend! :) 

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

How fun I miss going to lunch with my mom!!!