Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Longest week and it is only half over

This week I started a small work from home job helping out some of my sister's neighbors with their business. I think I am finished with it now, but I have been trying to work as much as I can. A little extra money never hurt anyone, right? But it kinda did, because in the process of moving the boxes of work (I bet they weighed at least 40 lbs.) I seem to have tweaked my back a bit. I will be fine, I think I was just in such a hurry to get it all done I did too much. That is always my problem. If I promise someone something, I will burn the candle at both ends to make it work. I hate to disappoint anyone so I will sacrifice myself for the cause. Way to go, Moto. I am sure the pain will go away when I have a paycheck in hand.

No comments: