Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Goodbye 20's

Tomorrow is the big day! I will leave behind my 20's and move on into my 30's. During the last decade, I have learned and experienced many things. Here are some highlights from the last 10. (in no particular order)
  • Living (for 2 summers) in a tent in Glacier Nat'l Park
  • Going to Weber State
  • My Coffee Guys
  • Soder
  • Getting married
  • Moving from Utah to Seattle
  • Having Baby
  • Adopting Thing One
  • Adopting Thing Two
  • Working at Snappy Cafe and the people I met
  • Working at the Gap and the people I met
  • Working at Weber County and the people I met
  • Working at JW and the people I met
I think the thing that has made the last ten years so great has of course been the people. I love all the new people and relationships that have been created over the last decade. I can't wait for the next ten! I bet they are only going to get better.

No comments: