Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random Post

Apparently when they count the posts on blogspot, they count the post that are drafts that you haven't posted... so I am at 297 not 301. Oh well, my 301st post still counts. (at least in my book!)

I have wanted to try a canoli since I watched Cake Boss (that was before all the drama with the stupid Brother in Law.) Anyways, we finally found an Italian restaurant that made homemade canolis. Last night, we picked some up and had them for dessert after a little chicken alfredo. Yum!

Yesterday, we braved a cooler day to take the dogs to the local dog park. Great times, but we didn't stay very long because our little Thing One was a little freaked out. (She needs to remember how it is to be social... I think she is used to hanging out at home with us! or maybe it is the fact that she doesn't like the other dog's cold nose on her bum... I guess I don't blame her.)

I have lost all creativity when it comes to editing my pictures. I have no inspiration. I have tons of cute pictures to play with, but no extra umph when it comes to having fun and editing them. I am a little sad about this, but I think the creativity part has not been there for my blog lately either. Maybe I need to go find my inspiration again. I don't know where to start looking, but maybe it just consists of me leaving the house more often.
On the brighter note, this arrived in the mail. I have the feeling that because of the blog post a while back Soder was right on the ball. A+ for him! 30 is a mere 6 days away. Good-bye 20's you have been good to me!

One last thing, dear blog readers, If you wanted to get me a present look no further than just following my blog. What better way to say good bye to my 20's than reaching 20 followers. (I would be beside myself if I could get to 30 follows, but I won't press my luck. I promise I will not be asking you to follow me again for a long, long, long time. If you don't want to follow you also could just leave a comment. I would love to hear from the silent readers from all over the world! Ok I am done begging for comments and follows, I am almost a wise and refined 30 year old... I need to act my age, right? That is what 30 years olds do, right? Right?!?

1 comment:

Lawyer Mom said...

Ack! I took a short nap and missed nine posts.

Happy birthday!