Thursday, September 23, 2010

MIA

This week my parents have been in town to visit which is why I have been slacking on posting and reading all the blogs I usually tend to. I love to listen to them explain how much he has grown and how big he is getting. I don't necessarily see it the same way they do because I am with him all the time. I love the looks my dad can get from Baby.
I don't know who is designing clothes nowadays, but they have some very creative designers. (as I have expressed with other hats in the past.) This was an outfit that my mom bought him last time she visited because she "doesn't get to see him everyday and wants him to have a cute outfit." Well, Mom, in my book you scored big, because I think the hat and sweater alone make this outfit freakin' adorable. It doesn't hurt that I have a happy baby either.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I LOVE that picture of him. He is so cute!!!