Friday, September 3, 2010

Past Week

I am the most unexciting person this week. I worked the first half then I can't remember one single important thing I did the rest of the week. Apparently, I have done nothing substantial but take pictures of the others in the house doing thing. I am suffering from bored-itis. I HAVE to find something fun to do this weekend.
Thing One's Hiding Place... not so hidden exactly.
This look I have been getting a lot. I don't think he is very amused.
Thing 2 has been putting in at least 2 hours a day watching 'squirrel tv'. At least he is amused.
Soder holding the baby while he naps in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Janalyn and Rob said...

You should come with us! Roadtrip!!! You know you want to! ☺

We'll have to get together next week. Tuesday? Put it on your calendar. ☺