Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where have I been hiding?

I have been hiding on the most famous street in all the world. I have no idea where the week has gone. All I know I have been watching this to get my baby to eat.


A lot. I have watched this a lot.


Also this one gets stuck in your head like some happy little burr.


I guess I will continue to be distracted by this kinda stuff for the next little bit. But it is a good distraction, because it means that he is growing up. And learning and becoming his own little person. And while I am sad that the last nine months have flown by I am super excited to see him turn from a baby to a little boy.
So if I disappear again and you are wondering where I am, you know where to look.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

My kids don't really watch Sesame Street any more, which means they're growing up. But they love Yo Gabba Gabba (I would prefer Sesame Street). When they used to watch it I always had the rubber ducky song in my heat. It's pretty catchy :)

Janalyn and Rob said...

After our last conversation I was expecting you to say you'd been all engrossed in the goings on of Wisteria Lane. Clearly my head is elsewhere! ☺