Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AWWWWW moment of the day



I have no idea where this came from or how he figured that this was the way to sleep, but somehow Baby will fall asleep with his fingers woven into his afghan. He doesn't need it for every nap, but it is so cute when he settles right down when he has it. At nights after he is put down to bed, I go in to check on him and he often has his little fingers poking through the blanket with it pulled right up over his face. When I pull it down off of his face, he simply grabs on tighter and pulls it right back up. It is a losing battle to try to fix so I let him sleep however he is comfortable. It is great to know that he is even stubborn when he is asleep. I was able to pull the afghan off his face when I was holding him when he was napping one day... he is so cute and peaceful when he naps.

No comments: