Loves and Happy Thoughts
Ok so now that I have vented, I feel it is only right to say some things that make me happy or are thankful for.
- Saturday mornings when I can wake up, have a cup of coffee and surf the web for hours.
- When I make a treat or dinner, it is the best when someone acknowledges it, especially if they like what they are eating.
- When I come home, Kimi runs to to the bedroom and waits for me to come in and change out of my work clothes. She sits there and makes her dog noises with her stuffed toy in her mouth.
- I love talking to my mom on the way home from work. She is such a goof. Her stories about my dad, her hair lady, or nail lady, or coworkers always crack me up. She is my best friend and mom, how lucky could I be!?!
- After dinner, I love to snuggle with Travis and watch my girl shows (like Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice) I love it even more when he critiques the dancers on Dancing with the Stars! It is a riot.
- Sundays when we have family dinners, I love when we all get together and can joke and laugh with each other.
- When Travis tries to cook, and messes up on something (rice pilaf read the box!) and we laugh about it.
- When Trav and I laugh about stupid things until we cry, that is the best.
- When I create something really good in Photoshop that Trav can't even tell what I have done makes me happy.
- I love right before the alarm goes off when Kimi, Trav and I snuggle until it is time to wake up.