Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Obama

I look forward to having President Obama leading us into the next 4 years (at least).  I hope that there will be a more unified America now because it has seemed that there is a huge rift throughout the country.  I think what is best for the country is to stand together and move forward. I don't know about anyone else, but it has seemed like there has been a huge black cloud lingering over everyone lately.  Everyone seems gloomy and glum. They have been depressed about rising costs of everything (gas and groceries to name a few), the downfall of our economy and the future and where they fit into it all.  I hope this will help everyone break out of their slump, regardless of who you voted for.  I know it makes me feel a little better because hopefully we will be led into a positive direction. 

No comments: