Monday, November 1, 2010

My Monkey Related family....


Yesterday, we officially had a reason to celebrate Halloween. I was a lot more excited this year than in years past because I couldn't wait to put Baby in his cute little monkey costume. I decided to dress up as jungle vines because I realized that I needed to find a way to carry the little one around all night for the party we were invited to. I really liked how my costume turned out and was excited that Baby didn't freak out when I was wearing my vines. Soder found a shirt that was the chest of a Wookie, and since he is losing his hair he decided to wear a werewolf mask and hands that my sister had. It was funny because the kids really loved the fact that Soder would try to scare the kids which would in turn make the kids run around and then want Soder to howl at them. I loved to watch Soder get attacked by a pack of children. It was a great time and while we didn't trick-or-treat very long, it was a great first Halloween as a family.

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a cute idea! Love the vines and that little monkey looks adorable!