Friday, November 5, 2010

Lookin' Good

You know how one day you look up and things have completely changed. Today was that day for me. I had my camera out and was able to snap a few pictures of a very cooperative baby. I have know for a while that he is no longer a newborn, but today, as I was editing the pictures, I realized he is getting so big so fast. (as I know everyone always said, but you never believe it until you are living it.)He is smiley and happy (unless he is hungry, but as you can see, he doesn't miss many meals on my clock). His little personality is starting to shine through more and more. He finds our crazy Thing 2 hilarious. I love that he finds laughter contagious, and if we are laughing he will bust up as well. And of course, it is common knowledge that baby's laughter will heal any bad day that the real world can throw at you, so we are in good shape at the Sodermoto house!

One last reminder.... Friday is the last day to enter my wonderful giveaway from CSN from Monday. Don't be left out and Good Luck to all that have entered!

No comments: