Monday, October 11, 2010

Second verse same as the first.


Why is it that this week my two furry children have acted in a repeated fashion.
First this:

Which looks a lot like this from a few months back:
Then we have had the 'butter bandit' act again, which is the exact situation that happened way back here. This time I was making cinnamon rolls and had taken out butter (FOUR cubes to be exact) to soften (they came directly from the freezer). I proceeded to leave it on the counter and went to get Baby from his bed. After a while Thing 2 came into the room licking his chops (I honestly thought he was in the room laying on the floor) I knew at that point that he had been up to no good. I asked Soder to go and assess the damage. He said it wasn't that bad, there was only one bite taken out. Relieved, I went to the kitchen to finish up with the dough. That is when I noticed that it was a little more disturbing than what Soder has realized at first. I don't know about you, but I don't count 4 cubes of butter in that pan, do you?What a stinker!

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Woops!

Janalyn and Rob said...

That is too funny!! Was he sick after?

Debbie said...

Oh no! Did he get sick?

Sodermoto said...

Surprisingly, he didn't get sick. That dog must have a gut of steel!

A Lawyer Mom's Musings said...

Oof! Butter? Better keep an eye on your mayo if you leave it out for even a minute. Crazy dog!