Saturday, May 30, 2009

I hear the secrets that you keep, when your talking in your sleep...


I love my sleep. I sleep hard and have luckily never had any sleep problems.  The one downfall is that when I have things on my mind, that is when the evil Molly comes out. When I worked at a clothing store and hated it, I would wake up in the middle of the night and order my husband to fold that stack of t-shirts again.  I have had full on conversations with him about things like snakes and other stuff. I have yelled at him when he laid down on the bed and told him that he was a big elephant and to quit moving.  Last night, I woke up and told him to listen to the glasses that were rattling, which of course there were no glasses.  
The only way I know that any of these things have happened is because my husband tells me later about our "exchanges".  I have no recollection of any of this happening. Weird! I should just be thankful that my evil Molly only rears her head when the "nice" Molly is asleep.  

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That's funny Molly. I can relate. My husband talks in his sleep all the time. We have full conversations. It's hilarious. He never remembers, of course.

Debbie said...

I can remember doing my first job in the middle of the night too! But my husband is too sound of a sleeper to know what I do now!