Friday, May 27, 2011

Things that make you go huh

There are many things about being a mother that often make me laugh. One thing that usually makes me smile is play time. I love to play with the toys that often leave me laughing. Baby has two puzzles that the first time I played with them I was wondering what illegal substance the creator(s) were on. They look like two pretty innocent puzzles until you lift up a few of the pieces.
First one is a puzzle of a fire station, police station, and hospital:

(innocent enough)
I enjoy the mother who looks like she just found her children in the lost and found.
I love the exercise training the police are doing... um so which floor do they actually learn to do police things?
Then there is the one legged man of the fire department. (that fireman looks like he can hobble with the best of em.)
Here is another shot of him hobbling to the firetruck... (also is it just me or does that dalmation look like he is half great dane?)


And then there is my all time favorite puzzle....
All looks great on the construction site. It is pretty simple, until you get to the dumptruck....
Dumping dirt from the truck- Good! Worker there to guide him- Good! Lift up the piece and....
What the hell???? Why are they burying those poor miners??? When I discovered this I was laughing so hard I had tears.

Well I am off to look through baby's books now. I am sure there are a couple that have missed the lesson they set out to teach. Hope you all have a great weekend.

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I am laughing my head off. Those are awesome! :)

Traci said...

Love this post Mol! :)

Mandy said...

That's hilarious! Maybe I should pay more attention to my kids' toys :)