Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Soder!

Top Pots
My Soder turned the big 30 this Friday the 13th! We had a great time sightseeing with Traci and Matt, who are visiting from NE. The best part of the day, (not taking away from any of the beautiful sights or the great weather) was the party hat that I made Soder wear for the day. Space Needle
He was a good sport until we noticed that it was dying his head red from the sparkly stuff around the bottom. (I guess you don't get as good of quality as you used to from a $4 hat!) I loved that complete strangers were telling him happy birthday! It was way more entertaining for me than I think it was for him. Even with red dye around his head, I think it was a great day for everyone. Happy Birthday, Soder! Kerry Park

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! I love the hat!!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That's awesome, love the hat! Happy Birthday!!

Debbie said...

Obviously, I am as always late, but I hope he had a great day! And I do love that hat!

Janalyn and Rob said...

That hat cracks me up! Glad he had such a good BD.g