Thursday, July 29, 2010

Big Dreams

I don't know if many of you have missed vacations lately. It makes for a very long, long summer. With me being on 'maternity' leave (permanently), and Trav just starting his job a few months ago, we are short on funds and vacation leave. All cabin fever and no vacation makes Molly a sad girl. We have been trying to explore the area up here, but it gets harder and harder to find things that are free or very cheap. Plus with two dogs and a small car which doesn't accommodate our ENTIRE family anymore, we can only be gone for no more than 4 or 5 hours.(dogs have to be let out since they can't come.) (Pity party for me, right?!)
This is just a limbo week for us because we are waiting to hear about a part time job for me then we will be in a better situation financially. And hopefully, if I get it, I will start planning our first real family vacation soon after that.

So the question is do you think Japan or Greece is more child-friendly?

2 comments:

Janalyn and Rob said...

I vote Greece. Oh, and I vote we come with you. ☺

Lawyer Mom said...

Hmmm. I would say Greece. Just stay clear of the austerity riots!