Thursday, June 10, 2010

The reason there will be no more big stuffed animals

Yesterday, as I was preoccupied with the baby, the dogs decided to play tug-of-war with one of the last remaining stuffed animals. It was a tiger that stood about 3 feet tall and was one of Kimi's favorite toys. (this was before Ratchet, who should be known as the destructor of all things stuffed.) At one point during the destruction, Kimi managed to shake the poor stuffed animal so hard that it actually rained down cotton stuffing. Good times for everyone... Kimi and Ratchet running around like mad dogs, me cussing while I pickup an entire garbage bag full of stuffing, and the baby who had a full stomach for the entire event was happy as a clam. I think that the dogs are more work than the baby.

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

It won't be long before little Liam is joining in on that fun! :)

Janalyn and Rob said...

We say the same thing everytime Jackson rips the stuffing out of one of his toys, but we always end up giving in and buying him more! I love Rachet's look in the first picture!

Mandy said...

That is too funny! That is kind of like my life with a baby and three older kids.