Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rachet the Posh!




Every day when I am drying my hair, Ratchet runs from wherever he is in the house to come and be a part of it. I mean really how much can one dog love the hair dryer. (I wish I enjoyed it as much as him.) He would stand there and let me warm him up for ever. The look of sheer contentment is priceless.

When we first got Ratchet, we thought Kimi and him were the same body type. It was only after we noticed that he loved the water in the shower did we realize there was one small shortcoming. His front legs are a little shorter than Kimi's, meaning that when he sticks his head in the shower for a drink, he has to prop himself up on the bathtub.
If you notice in the picture you can see the entire pads of his front feet. I find it hilarious because I have never seen a dog do that before. He is one of a kind.

No comments: