Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Emotional decisions

At work one of the Attorneys, (a nice one) offered me a brownie. I took it and decided that I wasn't going to eat it, but instead save it for later. I started working on my school work that has been driving me crazy. (If you have ever written website code, you will understand) I have been trying to write this code for about 4 hours or so. I have tried just about everything, but cannot get it to work. I am seriously at my wits end. So I look over on my desk and see this brownie sitting there. I decided that it was just what I needed to motivate me and make my mind work past this problem. So I opened pandora's box and had a bite, then two, and before I knew it I had eaten the whole thing. Um, so yeah, now I have no brownie to take home, my code still isn't working, and I feel like barfing because the brownie was so rich. Yeah me. :) Good choices that really worked out well for me!

No comments: