Monday, April 27, 2009

Aquarium!

On Saturday, we took Tabor and Kaiyu to the Aquarium in Sandy. I was worried at first because the first display was of fish that are found in Utah.  (wow, brine shrimp, and trout)  After the first displays, there were some serious redeeming factors, like jellyfish and rays.  All in all it was a great day with a great aquarium. 
Little did I know that Travis was afraid to touch the sea creatures.  He screamed like a little girl.  

Jellyfish!
The Boys
Touching the Ray


Freaking huge Octopus

3 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

Isn't that octopus a trip!? My girls LOVE the aquarium! I am glad you guys had fun there !! He he travis for being a sissy. ;)

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You guys are the best anties and uncles, always taking them places!

Mandy said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I love aquariums. They're so much fun!