Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I know you will all be jealous to hear that I am in the process of packing my house up. :) Nothing better than taking stock of all you own and placing it in boxes to move it 15 minutes down the road. Please for the love of all that is holy, please remind me of how much fun it is to pack next time I decide that we need to move. I will be so much happier next Tuesday when I will have had a few days in our new place, and a few days to clean our old home. Oh, to dream! :) The boxes are calling my name, I better go.

3 comments:

Lawyer Mom said...

Confucius (would surely) say: you will be most happy and delighted in new home with hot tea, anticipating arrival of adorable new child.

Ommmmmmmmmmm.

Janalyn and Rob said...

I oh-to-well know the joy of moving! Everytime we move, I swear we're never moving again...until the next time! ☺

Melissa Joy said...

Hope the move went well and you are now relaxing in the new home!!!
Hugs!!!