Friday, June 12, 2009

Come Rain or Shine....


Last night we attended our 6th concert of 311. They always put on a great show and were totally worth sitting in the cold rain for.  (It was raining during the opening act.... was clear by the end of Ziggy Marley and the stars were out for the 311 show.)   I love the fact that this is the one concert we see every year.  (even though tickets have gotten so expensive) The people at the shows are so much fun to watch.  I never thought that I would enjoy a band so much, but I have definitely fallen for this band. :) 

4 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

FUN! I love the smiles and your attitudes despite the rain! Next year we are joining you for sure!!!!!

Mandy said...

That looks like so much fun, even in the rain!

Janalyn and Rob said...

Sixth concert? So, I guess you guys are like fans or something, right? :)

Debbie said...

You must have fallen for them to go in the rain! I'm glad you had such a great time.