Friday, December 25, 2009

A little late, but better than never!

I hope everyone has a great and safe Christmas!

Santa was very good to me. He brought me 311 tickets to a concert in March (I will be like 7 months pregnant, that won't be weird to have a seriously pregnant woman jamming out to 311, right?!) He also brought me a hair dryer, which may not sound exciting to you, but if you have a crappy hair dryer then you know how great it is to get a new one. I also received Big Bang Theory Season 2! I love that show. It is so funny especially since I am married to a total Geek, whose Christmas highlights included, action figures, comic books, a new Batman tshirt, and a nerf gun. I am so excited to watch it.
Mostly I am excited for what will happen the day after Christmas. My parents and my inlaws will be flying on tomorrow morning. I can't wait. It has only been a few months, but it is always great to see people in person instead than over ichat. Can't wait!

No comments: